Hair Transplant with Percutan Technique
You will find in your research the term Perkutan Hair Transplant or Percutan Hair Transplant. These two methods are the same. One is the English term and the other is the international term.
The hair transplantation procedure is designed for people with hair loss. It takes place under local anesthesia and is completely painless. It lasts between five to seven hours. The procedure is performed in one session during which our medical team can take up to 4,000 to 5,000 grafts from the donor area per session.
You will find below all you need to know about hair transplant Perkutan FUE method:
It should be known that the method of perkutan FUE Hair Transplant is a sub technique of the classical FUE method.
Although each Percutan FUE method has its own particularities, it is based on the classical FUE principle.
The main objective of these improvements in terms of medical tools is to obtain the most natural result possible.
Here are the steps:
The extraction of the hair bulbs is the same process. The follicles are extracted from the donor area using a micro punch of size ranging from 0.6 mm to 0.8 mm in diameter one by one. These follicles of hair are then carefully sorted to be deposited into the bald area(s) using a very particular process.
For the opening of the channels, where the percutaneous technique is added, a thin sharp head is used during this step. This allows for the opening of channels which are very close to one another while at the same time respecting the natural shape of the hair unlike the steel blade process which is used during the classic FUE method.
When transplanting the hair grafts one by one onto the area(s) of baldness we always respect the natural shape of the hair. The follicles containing one hair are placed or implanted on the frontal area. Those follicles containing more than one hair are implanted onto the upper zones in order to obtain more density.
THE BENEFITS OF HAIR TRANSPLANT PERCUTAN FUE:
- Obtaining a high density of about 70 hair bulbs per cm 2 (as the normal density is about 90 to 120 bulbs per cm2).
- When we perform the operation we take into consideration the elasticity and thickness of the skin, the thickness of the hair bulb (thin, thick or normal) and the degree of baldness associated with the patient. We then open the channels without damaging your existing hair.
- Faster healing time unlike the classical FUE method.
- Higher density of hair and more natural results.
- Formation of less scabs on the implanted area compared to the classical FUE technique.
- In the case of an increase in hair density the hair already present is in no way damaged by the use of very fine needles used when opening the channels.
Can I choose the Percutaneous Hair Transplant technique for my hair transplant surgery if I want?
The use of the percutaneous method during the hair transplant operation will be decided on the spot during the consultation with the medical team according to your degree of baldness, hair type, pre-existing medical conditions, etc.
If you have any more questions regarding the Percutan Hair implant method please contact Clinicana for your hair transplant in Turkey.