Eyebrows Hair Transplant Turkey
An eyebrow hair transplant in Istanbul, Turkey, is the final solution when the lack or density, thin hair or empty spots appear in the eyebrows, giving them an unnatural outlook. Sometimes even a total absence of eyebrows may occur, something caused by genetic causes or other conditions.
We all know that natural and harmonic features of a face are the secret of human beauty; that´s why every person looks for a beautiful and attractive face, free of any defects. Eyebrows are considered as one of those aesthetic beauty signs in human face, especially for women.
That´s the reason why any problem in the eyebrows pushes the person to look for a quick and lasting solution to restore a normal appearance and return to the routine life that may be affected by this kind of problems. In Clinicana we give you the chance of finding a final solution for your eyebrow problems at the lowest price.
Characteristics of eyebrow hair
There are several characteristics of hair eyebrows. The first feature is that the hair comes out of the pores at an angle so sharp that it grows flat on the surface of the skin. This is in contrast to scalp hair, where the angle between the hair and scalp is 45 degrees.
The second one is that the hair of the eyebrows grows as individual strings, so that each bulb contains only one hair, contrary to the head hair, where the bulbs may contain from 2 to 4 hairs each.
The third is that the eyebrow hair has a very short growth cycle. This means that the eyebrow hair grows only in about four months before it enters rest and falls. In contrast, scalp hair has a life cycle of 3 to 7 years, so scalp hair can grow much longer.
Causes of eyebrow hair loss that require a transplant operation in Turkey
- The most common cause of eyebrow hair loss in women is over-extraction, which causes over time permanent damage to hair follicle, which causes scarring and a complete loss of hair growth.
- One of the reasons for the loss of hair in the eyebrows is also the drawing of the eyebrows with a pen; some women paint their eyebrows with a pen to give them a greater intensity, but not removing the colour may cause the loss of the eyebrow hair.
- Natural aging is also another reason. People aged 50 or 60 start to get thinner hair, even in the eyebrow area.
While some patients want to have an eyebrow transplant to enhance their facial features, others are seeking eyebrow restoration for bald brow spots caused by burns and hair loss, usually due to medical treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy.
For others, the loss of eyebrow hair may have a genetic cause and their eyebrows are very thin, or there may be empty spots on the eyebrows or even a complete absence of eyebrows. The loss of eyebrow hair may be associated with alopecia and other systemic diseases such as thyroid disorders.
All these disorders and problems result in a partial or total loss of eyebrow hair, which prompts the person to think about a final solution: something that now is possible with an eyebrow transplant in Istanbul, Turkey.
Questions & Answers
Only after checking your personal situation will be possible to offer you an assessment about the process of eyebrow hair transplant; once you have been diagnosed by the competent medical staff at Clinicana, we will advise you about your best choices to find a real solution to your problem.
Anyway, here are some of the more often asked questions regarding the eyebrow hair transplant, and their answers and explanations. But, If you have any other inquiry, please do not hesitate to ask us directly.
What is the number of follicles needed for eyebrow transplantation?
There is not a fixed number, but the number varies depending on the situation and the number needed to cover a scar or vacuum in the eyebrow is different from the number needed to restore the thickness of the eyebrows. In general, eyebrow implants consume 50 to 400 bulbs per eyebrow.
How long does the eyebrow transplant operation takes?
It will take about 3-4 hours depending on the patient situation, the number of cultivated bulbs and the areas to be covered.
What are the steps and the stages for an eyebrow transplant?
At our Clinicana center in Istanbul we use an eyebrow transplantation method that is characterized for the simplicity of the procedure.
- A design of the eyebrow is conducted taking into account both the desire of the patient and the assessment of medical staff at Clinicana, which will seek the best choice so that it be aesthetically pleasing to the face and looks natural.
- Using the FUE technique, the follicles are then taken from the donor area, which is on the back or on the side of the head. It is preferable to take the grafts from the area behind the ear, where the hair thinness is similar to the characteristics of the eyebrow hair.
- Once single bulbs that are similar to those of the eyebrows are chosen, then we open the channels in the area of the eyebrow, which will be implanted paying attention so that they have a sharp angle like the natural growth of eyebrow hair.
- The ready follicles then will be transplanted into the receiving areas. Transplanting begins from the closest to the nasal area, and then up to the upper part of the eyebrow. Upon completion, we will check that the eyebrow transplantation operation has achieved the required coverage and density.
What are the side effects of eyebrow transplantation?
The process of eyebrow transplantation is a simple operation, so the side effects are very simple and limited to some of the small crusts surrounding the hair planted and some swelling and redness that appears in the 5 days following the operation; in fact the redness will be reduced and turned into pink color after 3 days, and also the swelling.
What happen with the transplanted hair in the period after the eyebrow implant?
The transplanted hair will fall after 3 or 4 weeks, but don´t worry: this is a normal part of the hair cycle, and then it will grow again in the fourth month after planting. During the next 6 months, the density of the eyebrows will gradually increase.
When can I return to work and normal life after an eyebrow hair transplant in Turkey?
The required recovery period after the eyebrow transplantation usually ranges from 5 to 7 days. After 5 days, you can practice your normal life without showing any symptoms or problems that hinder your work.
What is the ideal way to take care of the eyebrows after the healing is reduced and the final results emerge?
When hair growth is complete, transplanted hair can never be plucked because this method slows the growth process over time and can give negative results. The most important thing is to cut the hair follicle, which grows evenly along with the rest of the eyebrow hair. Since grafts come from the scalp, they usually need to be trimmed every two weeks.
What is the Islamic ruling on eyebrow hair transplant?
Many people wonder about the ruling about eyebrow transplant and whether there is any legitimate excuse for that in Islam.
In fact, the process of eyebrow hair transplant, and also the scalp hair transplant and others, fall under the door of the repair of defects of birth or disease, as it has been stated by the International Islamic Fiqh Academy:
“It is permissible to carry out the necessary plastic surgery, which is intended to repair congenital or emergent defects (acquired) from the effects of burns, accidents, diseases and others, including hair transplantation in case of a fall, especially for women”
What is the price of an eyebrow hair transplant operation in Istanbul at Clinicana?
The cost of an eyebrows hair transplant starts from 1500 euros and varies according to each patient case.
At Clinicana we have not only the best medical staff and techniques in eyebrow hair transplant in Istanbul, Turkey, but we also offer you the best prices and quality-cost relationship. Do not hesitate and contact us right now to know more details.