Porcelain Lamina Veneer
Getting veneers in Turkey, Istanbul, has many advantages; not only teeth veneers in Turkey are of the highest quality, but also dentists there are remarkably skilled and have a very good reputation; at last but not least, veneers prices in Turkey are considerably more affordable compared to costs in other countries like the UK or USA. Actually, cosmetic dentistry in Turkey is one of the most demanded treatments by foreigners.
Porcelain laminate veneers are porcelain leaves that are 0.2 to 0.7 cm in thickness; they are attached to anterior surfaces of teeth, appearing like contact lens. Porcelain veneers are routinely used as a way of making changes for teeth that are discoloured, worn, chipped, malformed, or that have spaces between them or are slightly misaligned. It is one of the most efficient methods that is used in smile design and restoration/reconstruction of colour, form and function of tooth.
Teeth are assessed in a baseline examination, and then teeth treatment options and restorations that fit facial shape, skin colour and characteristics of patient are addressed. Once measurements are taken before starting the treatment, teeth models are moulded; thus, patient will be able to see a 3D model of how his/her future smile will feel and look like, prior to start the procedure.
These pre-op proceedings make also possible for the patient to try his/her new teeth and adapt to them. Our ceramist technician takes into account many parameters - including colour or form - in order to make dental restorations that appear natural and fit native teeth completely; besides, dental veneers are moulded and shaped through a computer-assisted dental laboratory: therefore, we can guaranty our patients that their new teeth will look simply perfect.
How much do veneers cost in Turkey?
How much are veneers in Turkey? Many people wonder about the price of veneers in Turkey, or about their quality. The fact is that dental veneers in Turkey have the finest quality - providing that you choose a trustworthy clinic- absolutely similar to those you can get in Europe or USA.
But, how much do veneers cost in Turkey? Price of veneers in Turkey is considerably cheaper compared to that of Western Europe, the UK or USA; we must take into account that cosmetic dentistry costs in the UK, for example, are high and are not included in NHS. The price of teeth veneers in Turkey will depend on several factors, such as the area to be treated, and the clinic and material chosen.
We at Clinicana always recommend porcelain veneers: they are of better quality and last much more. Let´s say that we decide to get porcelain veneers in London: they may cost up to £1000 - up to $1350 - per tooth; but the same treatment using the same quality porcelain veneers may cost in Turkey up to 4 times cheaper. So, you see now why getting teeth veneers in Turkey is a great option!
What are the advantages of teeth veneers?
Besides the cheaper cost in Turkey, veneers offer multiple advantages, including the following:
- Natural looking results: It provides a very natural teeth appearance since they closely mimic the way natural teeth reflect light. They can be made very thin and translucent.
- Long-lasting solution with durable material: Porcelain veneers can be expected to last for 10-15 years, even more, if executed well by the dentist and cared well by the patient.
- Good matching with existing teeth: The colour of the porcelain veneer can be made to match your natural teeth very closely. In most cases it is not necessary to veneer all your teeth if patient does not demand it.
- Quick and effective results: People can have very dramatic and almost instant improvements in their smile, thanks to a dental veneer procedure.
- Conservative process: Compared to placing dental crowns, much less tooth trimming is required in a dental veneer treatment since it is much less likely to affect the nerve inside the tooth. In this regard, veneer is less destructive to your natural teeth.
- Little recovery period: Veneers are set firmly to your teeth, so you can resume normal function almost immediately: you won’t have to wait for your teeth to regain their functions.
- Stain resistant: Porcelain is resistant to classic stains such as those caused by coffee, tea, smoking and soft drinks, and can look as good as the day they were put in for years to come. Gums also respond well to porcelain margins making them - when done correctly - very well tolerated and easy to keep clean.
- No additional maintenance or special care: Nothing is needed for keeping your teeth veneers in good shape, other than a good daily brushing and flossing.
For all these reasons, getting veneers in Turkey, Istanbul, is probably the best option you have to improve your smile. We at Clinicana have the best dentist in Turkey for veneers; contact us so that we can analyse your case: we will provide you with a free estimate with no obligations. We guaranty you the best price for a high-quality treatment, with the best results. Get back your wonderful smile now!