Does drinking water help hair growth?
Drinking water helps hair growth and keeps you healthy, thanks to its ability to hydrate the body, helping to regulate the circulatory system that nourishes the hair follicle, and therefore stimulating hair growth. So, if your hair follicles do not have enough water, your hair will eventually dry up, become fragile, and in the end it will result in a halt of hair growth.
At Clinicana, we recommend to all our patients to drink as much water and to do as much exercise as possible. If you dream of getting natural and healthy hair, your miraculous drug is water: do not neglect to consume water for a healthy and gorgeous hair. But remember: if you finally decide to get a hair implant, the cheapest hair transplant cost is in Turkey and Clinicana is your best choice for a professional and natural result.
How does water affect hair growth?
Water deficiency in the body causes dehydration, but few people know that dehydration has a direct effect on hair growth. It is a well-known fact that about 60-80% of our body is made of water. If the water required for the health and recovery of the cells is not taken in sufficient quantities, the body suffers dehydration, which directly affects the growth of the hair.
You may be using a variety of hair vitamins or other hair supplements, but if your body does not consume plenty of water to meet its daily H2O requirement, your hair will become extremely dry and pale so cells responsible for hair growth will not be able to grow and multiply. This can negatively affect the natural growth cycle of your hair.
On a daily basis, the human body tends to lose about 2 to 3 litres of water for reasons such as sweating and other water releases. Our skin also has a high concentration of water, which tends to evaporate continuously in small droplets carried by air. If hair follicles have insufficient water levels, the hair eventually becomes fragile, dry and hard, and may stop growing; but if roots absorb water, it automatically increases the hair growth rate.
Benefits of water for hair growth
Therefore, regular water consumption has various benefits in hair growth. We can sort them in the following:
- Water is an energy source for every cell of our body. Water is also very important for cells responsible for hair health and hair growth.
- Water feeds on the cells and provides the necessary vitamins.
- It produces magnetic and electric energy, which is thought to be the basis for survival. This is done by a process called hydrolysis.
- Hair roots and hair have many energy-sensitive and light-sensitive nerve endings. The water activates all these nerve endings and other sensors in the skin, which increases the natural vitality of the hair roots.
- Adequate water consumption helps you get rid of your dandruff and thinning complaints in your hair. Not only it is beneficial for our skin and health; it also triggers the growth of hair and helps with other hair and scalp problems. Even a slight amount of dehydration can cause energy loss from hair follicles and hair loss.
So in summary, water is good for hair growth as it is for your body health. But if it´s too late to stop you from losing hair, you can always ask for help from our medical team at Clinicana to recover your previous appearance. We have the best professionals and the most satisfied patients, as you can see reading their opinions on hair transplant in Turkey. Contact us for a treatment, or simply try our online free consultation service. It´s totally free!!