Liposuction Techniques and Advantages
Liposuction is the name of the procedure by which locally accumulated fat is taken by the help of specially designed surgical cannulas. This procedure can be done by the help of vacuum, laser, and radiofrequency energy or water jet. It is not a weight-losing procedure, rather is a lipo-shaping procedure.
Liposuction is a process in which localized fat taken with a thin to be with the aid of negative pressure. These thin tubes are called as cannulas. Many techniques have been tried over the years for liposuction method. Although some of the techniques were not acceptable, techniques especially created by using the techniques of technology, provided that improve themselves, were accepted.
4 main liposuction techniques used today are:
- Vacuum Assisted Liposuction (SAL): Fat removal with the help of vacuum with classical method of liposuction.
- Power assisted liposuction (PAL): to break fat cells easier, the use of a special movable cannula by vacuum suction.
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction (UAL): Fats are broken with ultrasound energy and then they are suctioned with vacuum.
- Laser Assisted Liposuction (LAL): A method in which fats are broken down by laser energy and then absorbed. The biggest advantage over other methods of liposuction is skin-tightening option.
Laser Liposuction; together with being most recent accepted method of liposuction, the prevalence increased with FDA approval in 2006.lazer liposuction It breaks down at higher ratio and it is advantageous over other liposuction methods.
The operation continues for about 2 hours, it is used for patients with body / mass index close to ideal and with localized excess fat. Operation can be done under local anesthesia and sedation; general anesthesia is not needed. The application must be made under hospital conditions.
The great advantages of laser liposuction:
- Reduction of body deformities that may occur with skin tightening function fluctuations with other methods, such as sagging reduction of body deformities.
- Early in the returning to daily life
- General anesthesia is not necessary in this technique.
- Bruises, swelling, and pain is less than other methods of liposuction.
Laser Liposuction method can be applied to hips, waist, thigh, leg and facial regions. In other sense, it is possible to practice in all areas of cellulite and local fat tissues seen. With the system facilities point heads (small head) can be used titles, wide headings can also be used.
Liposuction can correct the contours of the body, can increase one’s self-confidence, but it cannot create an ideal body fully. Ideal patients for Laser Liposuction are the patients with normal body weight, with firm, elastic skin structure, but certain parts of the body with excess fat mass.
Age is not so important, but the elasticity of the skin decreases with aging and declining indication in liposuction is thus seen. After application to the skin tightening with laser liposuction recovery is earlier and more. The most criticized feature of the method Laser Liposuction was a lack of sufficient results because of low amount of oil.
Today, by increasing of 2nd generation Laser Liposuction devices power the option to receive a greater amount of fat was added. Nevertheless, in the recent years in patients to be excess fat removal making use of skin tightening properties of Laser Liposuction after conventional liposuction methods, it is discussed as a complementary method are discussed. As a result, the laser liposuction method, used in the right patient, and in the right hands, can be very successful results.